Product Code: C2216
The Best Barrier C2216 is a Level 2 cut resistant glove with a seamless blue industrial engineered fiber knit shell and a black micro-foam nitrile coated palm and fingers. It offers ANSI CUT A2 protection and EN388: 4X41B rating. With an ultra-thin 18 gauge shell, these gloves are comfortable and do not sacrifice any abrasion-resistant qualities. Available in sizes S to 2XL and packed in 6 dozen per case, the Best Barrier C2216 is a great choice for those looking for premium high-performance gloves for cut-resistant protection.
• Blue Industrial Engineered Fiber Knit Shell
• Black Micro-Foam Nitrile Palm Coated
• ANSI CUT A2
• Sizes: S ~ 2XL
- Machine wash in warm water with detergent or soap for 10-15 minutes.
- Water temperature should not exceed 140ºF (60ºC).
- Rinse in cold water.
- Tumble dry low for 15-20 minutes, not exceeding 120ºF (50ºC).
- For heavily soiled gloves pre-treat with a stain remover.
- Do not use bleach or dry cleaning solution.
Inland Empire Safety & Supply A Leading Safety Equipment Supplier in Work Gloves and Work Safety Gear!