Product code: 5151
- Cutting edge technology micro-foam coating
- Extremely comfortable for prolonged wear
- Excellent dexterity, sensitivity, tactility and fit
- Superior grip and abrasion resistance
- Applicable for both wet and dry applications
- Colored cuffs for easy size identification
- Durable to last through multiple launderings
Applications: Mechanic, Construction, General Utility
These glove feature a 3/4 nitrile coating for extra grip. The nylon shell provides comfort and breathability for all day use. The snug fit will give you that extra range of motion and reduce any hand fatigue from the glove. The lightweight and thin design make it feel like a second skin. A great pair of work gloves to have for any application.
- Machine wash in warm water with detergent or soap for 10-15 minutes.
- Water temperature should not exceed 140ºF (60ºC).
- Rinse in cold water.
- Tumble dry low for 15-20 minutes, not exceeding 120ºF (50ºC).
- For heavily soiled gloves pre-treat with a stain remover.
- Do not use bleach or dry cleaning solution.
Inland Empire Safety & Supply A Leading Safety Equipment Supplier in Work Gloves and Work Safety Gear!