Product code: 5144C
- 13 gauge Salt & pepper engineered yarn shell
- Black nitrile sandy finish coated
- High cut resistant
- ANSI cut level: 4
Firm Touch's 5144C is a sandy finish nitrile coated cut resistant work glove. Abrasion resistant and level 4 cut resistant glove. The 13 gauge salt and pepper shell is comfortable and high performance glove.
For cut resistant glove protection, Firm Touch 51444C is a coated glove that will offer amazing hand protection.
- Machine wash in warm water with detergent or soap for 10-15 minutes.
- Water temperature should not exceed 140ºF (60ºC).
- Rinse in cold water.
- Tumble dry low for 15-20 minutes, not exceeding 120ºF (50ºC).
- For heavily soiled gloves pre-treat with a stain remover.
- Do not use bleach or dry cleaning solution.
Inland Empire Safety & Supply A Leading Safety Equipment Supplier in Work Gloves and Work Safety Gear!