Product code: 5184C
- Ultra-Thin 18 Gauge salt and pepper Cut resistant shell
- Protection against cut abrasions and hazardous materials
- Soft fibers offer excellent flexibility and dexterity
- High tensile strength with low weight
- Seamless construction provides better fit for long term use
- ANSI cut level: A4
- XS - 2XL
Firm Touch's Level 4 cut resistant gloves offer a sandy finish nitrile coated palm on an ultra thin 18 gauge shell for premium high performance. These glove are comfortable and do not sacrifice any abrasion resistant qualities whatsoever.
For cut resistant glove protection, Firm Touch 5184C is a coated glove that will offer amazing hand and cut proof protection.
- Machine wash in warm water with detergent or soap for 10-15 minutes.
- Water temperature should not exceed 140ºF (60ºC).
- Rinse in cold water.
- Tumble dry low for 15-20 minutes, not exceeding 120ºF (50ºC).
- For heavily soiled gloves pre-treat with a stain remover.
- Do not use bleach or dry cleaning solution.
Inland Empire Safety & Supply A Leading Safety Equipment Supplier in Work Gloves and Work Safety Gear!