Product Code: CA4257
For your safety and protection, Best Barrier CA4257 gloves are designed to provide superior hand protection in industrial environments. These gloves feature a seamless Hi-Viz Yellow industrial engineered fiber knit shell with a blue fully nitrile coated design, including a black sandy nitrile palm and fingers coated with thumb dipping.
With an ANSI cut level of A4 and EN388 rating of 4X43D, these gloves are perfect for heavy-duty tasks that require a high level of cut and abrasion resistance. The 13-gauge construction provides excellent dexterity and comfort. Sold by the dozen, these gloves are a reliable choice for all your hand protection needs. Choose Best Barrier CA4257 gloves for maximum safety and comfort.
• Blue Fully Coated With Black Sandy Nitrile Palm Coated
• Hiviz Yellow Industrial Engineered Fiber Knit Shell
• ANSI CUT A4
• Sold by the Dozen
For cut resistant glove protection, Best Barrier CA4257 is a coated glove that will offer amazing hand protection.
- Machine wash in warm water with detergent or soap for 10-15 minutes.
- Water temperature should not exceed 140ºF (60ºC).
- Rinse in cold water.
- Tumble dry low for 15-20 minutes, not exceeding 120ºF (50ºC).
- For heavily soiled gloves pre-treat with a stain remover.
- Do not use bleach or dry cleaning solution.
Inland Empire Safety & Supply A Leading Safety Equipment Supplier in Work Gloves and Work Safety Gear!