Best Barrier's Level 2 cut resistant gloves offer a patented Luxfoam coated palm on an ultra thin 18 gauge shell for premium high performance. These glove are comfortable and do not sacrifice any abrasion resistant qualities whatsoever.
||Gray Tektreme Fiber Knit Shell
||Gray Luxfoam Palm Coated
|Cut Resistance Level
||ANSI CUT A2
||6 dozen / case
For cut resistant glove protection, Best Barrier CA2588 is a coated glove that will offer amazing hand protection.
Benefits of Luxfoam Coated Level 2 Cut Resistant Gloves:
Enhanced Grip: The Luxfoam coated palm provides enhanced grip and protection.
Comfortable: These gloves are designed for comfort during extended use.
Abrasion Resistance: The gloves offer excellent abrasion resistance.
- Machine wash in warm water with detergent or soap for 10-15 minutes.
- Water temperature should not exceed 140ºF (60ºC).
- Rinse in cold water.
- Tumble dry low for 15-20 minutes, not exceeding 120ºF (50ºC).
- For heavily soiled gloves pre-treat with a stain remover.
- Do not use bleach or dry cleaning solution.
Inland Empire Safety & Supply A Leading Safety Equipment Supplier in Work Gloves and Work Safety Gear!