Seamless Hi-Viz Yellow Industrial Engineered Fiber Knit Shell, Blue Fully Nitrile Coated With Black Sandy Nitrile Palm And Fingers Coated With Thumb Dipping
• Blue Fully Coated With Black Sandy Nitrile Palm Coated
• Hiviz Yellow Industrial Engineered Fiber Knit Shell
• ANSI CUT A4
• Packing: 6 dozen / case
Best Barrier's Level 4 cut resistant gloves offer a fully nitrile coated with black sandy finish palm on a hi-vis 13 gauge shell for premium high performance. These glove are comfortable and do not sacrifice any abrasion resistant qualities whatsoever.
For cut resistant glove protection, Best Barrier CA4257 is a coated glove that will offer amazing hand protection.
- Machine wash in warm water with detergent or soap for 10-15 minutes.
- Water temperature should not exceed 140ºF (60ºC).
- Rinse in cold water.
- Tumble dry low for 15-20 minutes, not exceeding 120ºF (50ºC).
- For heavily soiled gloves pre-treat with a stain remover.
- Do not use bleach or dry cleaning solution.
Inland Empire Safety & Supply A Leading Safety Equipment Supplier in Work Gloves and Work Safety Gear!