Seamless White Industrial Engineered Fiber Shell With Gray Polyurethane Coated Palm And Fingers
• Gray Polyurethane Palm Coated
• Gray Industrial Engineered Fiber Knit Shell
• ANSI CUT A4
• Sizes: XS ~ 2XL
• Packing: 6 dozen / case
Best Barrier's Level 3 cut resistant gloves offer a polyurethane (PU) coated palm on an durable 13 gauge shell for premium high performance. These glove are comfortable and do not sacrifice any abrasion resistant qualities whatsoever.
For cut resistant glove protection, Best Barrier CA4317 is a coated glove that will offer amazing hand protection.
- Machine wash in warm water with detergent or soap for 10-15 minutes.
- Water temperature should not exceed 140ºF (60ºC).
- Rinse in cold water.
- Tumble dry low for 15-20 minutes, not exceeding 120ºF (50ºC).
- For heavily soiled gloves pre-treat with a stain remover.
- Do not use bleach or dry cleaning solution.
Inland Empire Safety & Supply A Leading Safety Equipment Supplier in Work Gloves and Work Safety Gear!