Best Barrier's Level 2 cut resistant gloves offer a polyurethane (PU) coated palm on a durable 13 gauge shell for premium high performance. These glove are comfortable and do not sacrifice any abrasion resistant qualities whatsoever.
For cut resistant glove protection, Best Barrier CA2707 is a coated glove that will offer amazing hand protection.
- Machine wash in warm water with detergent or soap for 10-15 minutes.
- Water temperature should not exceed 140ºF (60ºC).
- Rinse in cold water.
- Tumble dry low for 15-20 minutes, not exceeding 120ºF (50ºC).
- For heavily soiled gloves pre-treat with a stain remover.
- Do not use bleach or dry cleaning solution.
Inland Empire Safety & Supply A Leading Safety Equipment Supplier in Work Gloves and Work Safety Gear!