Benefits of Nitrile Microfoam Coated Cut Resistant Gloves:
Superior Protection: The Best Barrier CA5585 gloves offer superior protection with a microfoam nitrile coating on a seamless blue industrial engineered fiber knit shell.
Excellent Cut and Abrasion Resistance: These gloves have an ANSI cut level of A5 and EN388 rating of 4X42E, providing excellent cut and abrasion resistance.
Flexible and Comfortable: The 18 gauge shell offers flexibility and comfort, allowing for easy movement and prolonged use.
- Machine wash in warm water with detergent or soap for 10-15 minutes.
- Water temperature should not exceed 140ºF (60ºC).
- Rinse in cold water.
- Tumble dry low for 15-20 minutes, not exceeding 120ºF (50ºC).
- For heavily soiled gloves pre-treat with a stain remover.
- Do not use bleach or dry cleaning solution.
Inland Empire Safety & Supply A Leading Safety Equipment Supplier in Work Gloves and Work Safety Gear!